severe BeispieleEN[sɪˈvɪə] [-ɪə(ɹ)]
- Beispiele severe
- This . . . was by him with a severe . -Henry Hallam.
- severe an .
- But the [Mongolia] is a "dzud" – when a a severe winter the .
- a severe .
- the severe and were as Pratley was by Szczesny of Kieran Gibbs
- The a severe in the .
- The severe also to be the and , but these megadroughts are than the which are in the [ …]
- for , she severe that would 47 her of .
- There are severe of of at Guantanamo , of toture.
- Beispiele severest
- and pejudice in the christians[sic] as a of , who, by the on the of the , had the severest animadversion of the .
- Beispiele more severe
- CAH, are , the more severe - (SW) and the virilizing (SV) , and have that and are in the SW than the SV (Dittmann et al., 1992 ; Horn, 1997 ; Mulaikal et al., 1987 ; Zucker et al., 1996 ) or in CAH with Prader of genital at , which are also (moderately) with CAH (Gastaud et al., 2007 ); the by our that CAH-SW with are gynecophilic fits in with the (Meyer-Bahlburg et al., 1996 ).
- “But in the the bugs have , more severe and it’s a global .”
- They with nonsevere the more severe .
- , the BMI and DR only in the vasoregression (any retinopathy), but not in more severe (i.e. increased permeability (DME) or (PDR)).
- Beispiele most severe
- The most severe also to be the and , but these megadroughts are than the which are in the [ …]
- Both are one of the in ultramarathoning: a nickel- to who finish one of the world’s most severe and , the Badwater Ultramarathon, in 48 .
- 10% of by Schistosoma mansoni to the most severe form, (HS) , which is by (PPF), by of , presinusoidal portal , , and , in [3 –5 ].
Examples of severe in a Sentence