improper BeispieleEN[ɪmˈprɒp.ə] [ɪmˈprɔp.ə] [ɪmˈprɑ.pɚ] [-ɒpə(ɹ)]
- Beispiele improper
- Improper and a on can the .
- Improper is a to with the .
- The here are , and be for the or the improper of by the defendant's .
- For the or so those will her in with for an improper ! (from H.H. Munro's short , "The Storyteller").
- [The devil] then with our , our , our to , and by to it in the , at the , or by improper .
- : , in- : i- gn, e.g. il- l, e.g. illegal im- b, m, or p, e.g. improper ir- r, e.g.
Examples of improper in a Sentence