especially BeispieleEN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [əˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛkˈspɛʃli]
- Beispiele especially
- , a mezzo who was in an especially of ;
- Airways’ are especially swish.
- One of the of fanfic, especially netfic, is that the can be just as as it to be.
- to out-of-the- that nonbirders can be especially to those who and in their -on .
- What is especially all of this is the it - , some of I me on .
- Orthos are , still by some for medium- and - , especially .
- , is a of , an especially feature for - , and one of the element , , and .
- Beispiele more especially
- What can do, and more especially, [ …] with to the to all the of ?
- In the and , with with the region; in Yorkshire and the England, with the region to with ; and in and Wales (but more especially in ) with the region ('Scotland' or 'Wales') with .
- Beispiele most especially
- 1922: The warm of her warm form. to where a has sat, with , to the , most especially with coatpans. — Joyce,
- To with, I to to those who don’t that the - , dissin’, “reading” that Camille to was a persona she of the of , - , and most especially the of the .
Examples of especially in a Sentence