curve BeispieleEN[kɜːv] [ˈkʰɜːv] [kɝv] [ˈkʰɝv] [-ɜː(ɹ)v]
DKurve WKurve (Mathematik)
- Beispiele curve
- a nonelliptical curve
- a nonplane curve
- a nonwinding curve
- A with a curve, at a .
- a polycrotic curve
- A semicubical is a curve in which the are proportional to the of the of the .
- a or ; a or curve
- does a 125 have? I don't have the TE curve on me here (it's at home) but I can .
- Beispiele curves
- The curves with micromagnitude by the Kepler are our of .
- , we to regional (better approximation of curves) by reslicing the into 0.5 it into in of the .
- We therefore a for - which curves that from unconstrainted fits of the .
- For , the curves to the of the , both for hproNGF WT and , to the proneurotrophins on the .
- in a with the curves of a , one Victorian superhouse the of the .
- Our some of the of Abhyankar-Moh and of the Nagata-Coolidge problem to the of unicuspidal curves of P1 x P1..
- Beispiele curved
- For some, the the Yankee , a billion-dollar - whose curved are 161st from its cousin.
- Mr. Moore cresting in the form of anthemion the of a on the of the , and he , curved on either of the - .
- The in a curved .
- 1893, A curved was in the of a , and the were into a - . — Arthur Conan , ‘The Treaty’ (Norton 2005, p.670)
- There is a - (which originally had a palm fiber underwebbing) by curved .
- ca. 120 ; 1.4–1.7 × ca. 0.3 , with golden- ; and pseudostyles , ca.8.5 , L- curved in the , in vivo, when , , - .
- to , we a class of : we that non- curved Coxeter zonotopal to COMs..
- Beispiele curving
- we into a with the , and , [ …] : or we into a , with a of the and its curving .
- 1934: the curving a , corollas diapasons of — Henry , of 1961: he could the of the and the diapason of the — Graham Greene, A -Out
- France's -in - Trinh-Duc with a - when on a curving a defensive which him into until Weepu's - him .
Examples of curve in a Sentence