able BeispieleEN[ˈeɪ.bl̩] [-eɪbəl]
- Beispiele able
- The patient is able to her while but has when she .
- is one of of . are class, , , the of , and able-bodiedism.
- Able-bodyism is an of in when are .
- that was able to him , from the ; from also he him in a .
- was an able adapter, and could to the when the .
- At any one , 70% of to be able to but do so the addictivity of . — Lowinson et al, : A (2004)
- the , but was able to no .
- The 'cutter' a person who , or a to or is able to .
- you how they were able to their amours, or their ...
- Beispiele ablest
- as he to the of the ablest .
Examples of able in a Sentence