- Of a brilliant reddish orange-gold colour, like that of a flame.
- The visible part of fire; a stream of burning vapour or gas, emitting light and heat.
- A romantic partner or lover in a usually short-lived but passionate affair.
- (Internet) Intentionally insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger.
- A brilliant reddish orange-gold fiery colour. flame colour: .
- (music, chiefly lutherie) The contrasting light and dark figure seen in wood used for stringed instrument making; the curl.
- Burning zeal, passion, imagination, excitement, or anger.
- To produce flames; to burn with a flame or blaze.
- To burst forth like flame; to break out in violence of passion; to be kindled with zeal or ardour.
- (Internet, transitive, intransitive) To post a destructively critical or abusive message (to somebody).
Das Wort des Tages
Foto des Tages
Satz des Tages
- Fred wished to elicit the time of the meeting from Jane.
- Did you elicit a response?